The purpose of the Ambler Area Running Club is to develop and promote local running and racing, to provide running-related information and social activities, and to enhance training opportunities in a supportive atmosphere for runners of all abilities. AARC provides these activities in a way that promotes the well-being of the community.
The members of the Ambler Area Running Club wish to express their deepest sympathies to those that were affected by the events in Boston on 4/15. The club has made a $1,000 donation to The One Fund Boston.
CONGRATULATIONS (AND THANK YOU!) TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED
IN OUR 14th ANNUAL
THANK YOU TO RUNNERS, VOLUNTEERS, SPONSORS, TOWNSHIP CREWS, AND FAMILIES AND FRIENDS WHO CHEERED RUNNERS ON.
(SPECIAL THANKS TO THE WEATHER!)
- Results are posted at RunTheDay.
- Pictures can be seen by clicking here.
- Click HERE for a very special First Time Feature for local races! (Enter your name or bib number.)
- Thanks to Fireside Bar & Grille for their usual post-race Fabulous Fireside Frostbite Food Fest.
- AARC and the Frostbite Race Committee are proud to have provided another successful event for runners and the local community.
New Club Shirts are Here!
Go to the AARC Store to order yours now!
Free Fun Runs extended to 2013
| FREE FUN RUNS have been extended into 2013 due to popular demand. No obligation, no hassle, no club fees. Just come out and run with us to see what we are all about! Click Here for a schedule of Fun Runs and pictures.